Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Life of a youth...


If we see the overall map of human life youth is the most fascinating place where everyone likes to live in while few actually realize the importance and value it has. If I revive the past; being a child I always dreamt of doing all the craziest things in my youth, things which were beyond my reach and my parent’s permission.

Now, living in the age of my dreams, I’m holding my feet above the fire, facing the harsh realities of life. I also think that down the line I would revisit this age time and again, trying to invigorate the youth that I had once lived, adding the colors of experience to it and thinking I could have bettered it by doing this and that, making my life more meaningful. The truth reveals that its very hard for young people to become faithful to their lives and harder for the old to become faithless...what an irony!


Life has become a trekking adventure where my journey began from a beautiful valley of childhood towards the peak of a mountain called youth. I found myself arrested in future thoughts of life, life which could be seen from the cliff of my youth, where every breath taking moment could be captured, where I could feel like standing on top of this world. Moving up the slope with bag full of expectations continuously jogging on my shoulders, moving through narrow, wide, difficult and easy paths, I have reached the place now.

But i feel exhausted, strained because of the difficulties I have encountered while climbing up. The mind is too consumed to embrace the beauty of this place and has lost the importance of seeing the most beautiful destination of childhood dreams, the youth. It is caught up in worrying thoughts, thoughts like worms which eat away the corpse. The mind has become tired of this adventure and I look down to get to the safest place where i can spend the rest of my time peacefully.


I think everyone goes through the same hardships in this world and remains invisible from others. Moreover, the advanced leaps in the competitive society make the youth live life in broken fragments because of which youth today seems to know the price of everything but the value of nothing.


I have come to believe that its the invisible which controls the visible like mind controls the man, electric current controls the machines, air controls human life and heat that controls the engine or nuclear explosion. The same invisible power in humans is the will to turn impossible into possible and it tells us to be open to experience the experience of life. So, if life is playing a prank...why not enjoy it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment